• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved After hour queues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maarten

Reaction score
Hi,

Would it be possible to set up different after hour queues for different languages.
Right now we are using multiple queues for different languages. All have there own intro prompt and hold music etc. But what i can't figure out is how to put a different after hour prompt on each of them.

I did set out of office hours in settings. I checked the standard IVR which has an officeclosed.wav file which is in english. Is this one being played when people call after office hours? If so, is it possible to have multiple of these in different languages? If so, how do i go about settings this up? We would need English, French, Spanish German etc.

I don't see any after office hour settings on the queue's itself.

Hello @Maarten

If i understood your scenario well, then, there is not a straight way to configure this but we could make a workaround.
If you use an Inbound rule that has an IVR that leads to the Queues according to the callers selectin,what can be done is:

1.in the inbound rule that leads to your Queues, set office hours from inside your rule Inbound rule (select your rule)>>Set up Specific Office Hours for this trunk
2. record an out of office prompt for each language you require
3. create different IVRs for every language and set the matching prompt
4. create an IVR with a prompt that will give an option for each language and every option will be routed to the matching language's IVR from step 3
5.in Destination for calls outside office hours in your Inbound rule set as extension the IVR from step 4

With this configuration, when someone calls on outside office hours he/she will be prompted to step's 4 IVR in order to select the prefered language, then he/she will be prompted to step's 3 IVRs and he/she will listen to the out of office prompt in his/hers language.

Same configuration applies if you use dedicated DID for each Queue.
You can also set office hours through Settings>>Timezone & Office Hours Settings but do note that this will be a global configuration and it will affect your entire system.
Thank you

Last edited:
Will try this out. Thank you for the options. Both of you!

Hello @Maarten

If any of the solutions work for you, please do come back with feedback in order to help the community.

Thank you

I used the IVR setup and this is working fine :) Thank you for the help!

Glad that this worked for you :)

Reactions: Maarten
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.