After upgrade app not working Unable to load DLL 'tcxpscom_native

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by keithc, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keithc

Hi There I have a functional application that has worked from V12 to v14.
    The application allowes end users Via a web portal (Ldap integrated) to change the order in a in a afterhour call group , and pulls information from sharpoint and compares and updates the Company Phone book.
    I have now upgraded to V15 and had to reimport the 3cxpscomcpp2 dll due to the dll being upgraded to .net 4.5, when running the application I get the followin g error
    {"Unable to load DLL 'tcxpscom_native': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"}

Please can sombody assist as I am realy stuck on this one.

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there,

Are you trying to execute this program in the 3CX server or remotely?

Is your app compiled as AnyCPU or x64? Please check that you didn't select x86, as 32 bits binaries are not included.

Kind regards,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. keithc

Hi There.
    I have istalled 3CX V15 local on my system , it is set to AnyCPU , gone to the point where I deleted the x64 and x86 builds and only have AnyCPU.
    Have picked up that you should change the copy dll local to false , now I get past that error.

Resulution = copy dll local to false where the DLL is reveranced.

Thanks

4. Hardik Soni

same error while occured to get PhoneSystem.Root.GetDN()
    Unable to load DLL 'tcxpscom_native': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

5. Hardik Soni

6. Hardik Soni

im using 3cx server version 15 and also your sample example v15 but i got still error to GetDN method like
    "Unable to load DLL 'tcxpscom_native': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"

#6 Hardik Soni, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Nihat Fide likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.