After v15 upgrade

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pedroben, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pedroben

Hi all,

I appear to be getting the following error after a v14 upgrade to v15. This error is triggered when i go to edit my sip trunk information. Also, i did notice that the firewal checks fails for the 3cx sip server and port 5060 full cone test however, the phones still work.

One final thing is i can't receive any updates either. Shows as version 15.0.0 and there's no available updates.

System is a professional edition.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Value cannot be changed
    at ConfigurationManagementModel.CfgPropertyBase.set_Value(Object value)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Services.Adapters.CmmProperyAssigner.AssignNewValue(ICfgItem item, ICfgProperty prop, Object propertyValue)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Controllers.EditController.Update(PropertyUpdateArg vm)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionFilterAsync>d__28.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeAsync>d__18.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.<Invoke>d__4.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Middleware.ExceptionWrapperMiddleware.<Invoke>d__3.MoveNext()

2. pedroben

Just realised i only get this with a particular browser. Also updates show up on a different browser which is weird.

No longer an issue

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

After any 3cx update, it is advisable to clear your cache.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. das

das

Besides clearing cache, use Firefox or Chrome, they show updates correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.