• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Agent Logged Into Queue But Not Receiving Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendelspanswick

Reaction score
We have an issue on one of our sites that seems very similar to this thread:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/queue-calls-randomly-stop-ringing.52907/
I'd add to that thread but it has been locked.

We have a call queue (Advanced Pro) with 6 agents, they log themselves in and out of the queue as required using the soft buttons on Yealink 22G phones.
The problem seems to happen every couple of weeks where an agent will be logged, DND is not set and the agent is shown as free and available, you can call the extension directly and it rings but calls from the queue will not be distributed to the agent.
We have tried logging the agent out and in from the Queue Manager, re-provisioned the phone, taken it out and back in to the queue but nada.
The only solution seems to be to restart the Queue Manager service but this is a drastic measure as there can be 14 calls in the queue which will lose their positions?
At the moment we have to wait for a quiet period to restart the queue which means one agent is sat twiddling their thumbs with no calls.

Edit:
Agents are members of a single queue and we are running V15.5

I have the very same issue. For me it has been an on going issue for months and has been happening more frequently. An agent will be in the call queue and is available and their phone doesn't ring when a call comes into the queue. What I have to be doing is delete the agent from 3cx and recreate their extension and the calls will come through to the queue. In some instances removing them from the queue and placing them back into the queue also seems to work but not all the time.

I have seen similar threads on this very same issue and no resolution to the issue. Can this please be looked into?? This has been happening for months now and none of the updates are resolving the issue.

Hello,

Please check whether or not there is a stuck call in the system that might be affecting the agents. You can check either in the Switchboard of a client or through the management console under the "Numbers of Calls in use".
If you see no calls and the agents are available and logged into the queues then i would urge you to open a ticket with our support department so they can look into the issue they will need to go through the PBX logs and see what is causing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.