• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Agent stopping receiving calls from queues

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Customer
Reaction score
Hi, I have this annoying issue:
We have 3 agents belonging to one "support queue". All three clients are in the same LAN.
One of them, randomly, stops receiving incoming queue calls (maybe after one week working correctly).
When happens, on the dashboard I can see the incoming call, but only 2 agents are in "Dialing" status.
Of course all the agents are online (extensions up, green color and partecipating to the queue).
Direct calls between the agents are working. Outside calls work. Just the agent stop suddendly receiving the queue calls.
The only way to (temporarely) solve is to reboot PBX server.

Any suggestion?
Massimo

Version is 5.5.6354.2 Pro (Debian ESXI appliance)

Hello @[email protected]

Are you using 3CX clients for windows / Mac or IP phones? Are the devices in the same LAN as the PBX or are they provisioned as remote extensions?
When the issue occurs do you see the user as logged in and available? Try dialling *60 to make sure that the Do Not Disturb mode is off.
Also what is your polling strategy and do you have wrap time configured for the queue? Is the user member of any other queues?

Hi Yiannis,

Are you using 3CX clients for windows / Mac or IP phones?

this agent is using 3CX for Windows, while some others use Snom ip phones.

>Are the devices in the same LAN as the PBX or are they provisioned as remote extensions?

There is a VPN between clients LAN and the PBX. Firewall rules are ok.

>When the issue occurs do you see the user as logged in and available? Try dialling *60 to make sure that the Do Not Disturb mode is off.

Yes, as I wrote when the issue occurs the user is logged in and available.
I can also see that by accessing Admin web interface -> Extensions -> Agent name -> Status
Current Status: Available
Queues Status: LoggedIn

>Also what is your polling strategy and do you have wrap time configured for the queue?

Polling strategy = Ring All
Wrap-Up Time = 2 seconds

>Is the user member of any other queues?

No

Thank you for your answer.
Massimo

In that case we will need to further investigate the issue and to do so we will require to review some PBX logs. I will sent you a p.m. with what we will need to continue troubleshooting this

Reactions: webcrawl
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.