Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

All agents busy in queue destination

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Nicolas V., Feb 7, 2018.

All agents busy in queue destination 5 5 3votes
5/5, 3 votes

1. Nicolas V.

Hi,

The idea is to have the possibility to go directly to the "Destination if no answer" when all agents logged in the queue are busy.

If you can add a check box like "Skip maximum queue Wait Time when all Agents are busy" it would be great. This can be very useful when the customer have multiples queues in chain and avoid callers frustration.

Bye :)

jlinds likes this.
  2. jlinds

Fully agree, 3CX you really need to do something to improve the whole call centre functionality. At the moment 3CX doesn't help companies that set ambitious KPI's for phone answer time!

3. Kobberhjelmen

You can (partly) achieve this using the "Maximum Callers In Queue" - For example if there are 3 agents in the queue, and the "Maximum Callers In Queue" is set to 3, the 4th call would get transfered imediately (Doesnt even count in statistics). Busy agents is calculated as a Queue call (When they have answered a call from the queue, not when dialing out) - With a value of 3, 3 busy agents will work as "Skip maximum queue Wait Time when all Agents are busy".
    Downside to it, in case a agent is logged out, the value is not correct, and the first caller would be waiting in the primary queue, and the second caller would get transfered.

accentlogic likes this.
  4. Nicolas V.

A bit late but thanks a lot for your answer, it helped me in some situations.
    (fun fact, i ve search a similar solution on google and be redirect on this post ;), haven't remember that i created this )

accentlogic likes this.