Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

All built in Extensions not registering! no IVR?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ahsanshams, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahsanshams

ON version 12, there seems to be a big issue NONE of my built in extensions like the digital receptionist are starting! this is causing a big problem when somone calls it simply goes to line is unavailable with SIP Error 480. I tried to set the system to ring my extension but even then it returning sip error 480.

I can make out going calls though... any help would be grateful.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

There is not enough information here for us to really understand the situation -

Is your version a paid, demo =or free version?

Are you saying that when looking at the system extension status page, that "none" of the extensions show as registered? Have you checked the services status page? Have you tried a reboot.

How is the system connected - PSTN analog gateways, SIP Trunk, etc.?

3. ahsanshams

I have the paid SC 8 version

using nexvortex I can receive and make calls, but none of the built in extesnsions like ring call group, fax, or digital receiption are registering or starting.

I have checked the services they are running properly. Upgraded from 11 to 12 and this is when all the issues have started.

Also having a lot of problems with the TUNNEL NOT working, it keeps stopping and I have tor restart the service, 12 seems horribly full of bugs :evil:

4. lneblett

Look at setting and the one for activate license and see what it indicated. You may need to reenter the key.

5. lneblett

Look at setting and the one for activate license and see what it indicated. You may need to reenter the key.

6. ahsanshams

Key was reactivated, still no good, I looked in the server logs and noticed;

The description for Event ID '1073741824' in Source '3CXIvr' cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display the message, or you may not have permission to access them. The following information is part of the event:'Service procedure completed with code 0'

I'm saying the same for:

The description for Event ID '1073741824' in Source '3CXFAXSrv' cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display the message, or you may not have permission to access them. The following information is part of the event:'Service procedure completed with code 0'

Could it be that the system is just currupt and can't find its DLLs to start these services, what could be the cause of this?

7. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It sounds as if the PC/server that you are running 3CX on, has some sort of issue(s), perhaps file or registry corruption.

I would review any other programmes that are also running in the background, stop, and prevent from starting upon re-boot any that are not necessary for normal operation.

Do an integrity check/defrag of the hard-drive, and (perhaps) run a memory test.

Be sure that all OS updates are applied.

Back-up 3CX (twice) , I prefer doing it to a USB device, then completely remove and re-install 3CX. Apply back-up.

Be sure that you are running as the administrator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.