Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

all but given up on this.....

Discussion in 'Windows' started by rmothers, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmothers

Ihave tried and tried followed the manual to what i think is to the letter and i cannot get the gateway to register..... What can i provide to help get this done.. and shit i have not even tried the phones et this will be fun yea right

2. discovery1

discovery1 Member

What Gateway?
    Is the 3CX server setup correctly to start with? Have you had a look in the 3CX server logs for messages to help you find the cause of your problems?

Are you talking about registering the 3CX softphone to the 3CX server - i assume you are as you are posting in the Softphone forum
    What is your setup and do you have the latest versions of the 3CX server and Softphone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rmothers

I would like to give an update to this post, which was made in haste of a very very long night of playing around.

I have found that there was a big hump to get over. I have now made it over that hump and seem to be chugging along. There was just a huge learning curve for me and as i still am learning sooooo much about this i find it much more interesting and donut get and frustrated when i stumble across and issue. I will say the product is not as easy as it says in all the documentation... without these message boards i would bet less than 25% of these system would be fully functional by the average person which this product is clearly states is the way to go for the people with out a lot of sip knowledge ( or did i read that wrong ). Either way seems to be a nice product and ill keep playing with it.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.