Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved All extensions doesn´t work.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by GABRIELBM, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GABRIELBM

Hello,
    Until yesterday, 3CX phone system works fine, now whatever call between extensions displays Call Failed, Rejected.
    Message is the same when we try to call using SIP TRUNK or between internal extensions.
    All extensions are registered OK.

The activity log for three consecutive calls to different extensions is attached.

Can anyone help me.
    Best Regards

Gabriel

Attached Files:

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

03/06/2018 7:33:37 PM - [CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:

Why you are now getting this message, I'm not sure. How is your system set up? Are the extensions local to the server? Were there any changes made to your network/phones/server?

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @GABRIELBM

Is this a hosted server or is it an on premise installation? Are the extensions only remote to the server or do you have local extensions as well? Do incoming calls work?
    Navigate to Settings / Network / FQDN and make sure that your FQDN matches the Local SIP domain

4. GABRIELBM

Yiannish, Leejor, Thank you

Platform is on Amazon AWS, and extensions are all remote. Accidentally Local SIP domain was empty. I set this field and now it is working fine again.

Best Regards.
    Gabriel

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to see the issue has been resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.