• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved All extensions doesn´t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GABRIELBM

Reaction score
Hello,
Until yesterday, 3CX phone system works fine, now whatever call between extensions displays Call Failed, Rejected.
Message is the same when we try to call using SIP TRUNK or between internal extensions.
All extensions are registered OK.

The activity log for three consecutive calls to different extensions is attached.

Can anyone help me.
Best Regards

Gabriel

Attachments

• activity.log
    14.8 KB · Views: 6
03/06/2018 7:33:37 PM - [CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:

Why you are now getting this message, I'm not sure. How is your system set up? Are the extensions local to the server? Were there any changes made to your network/phones/server?

Hello @GABRIELBM

Is this a hosted server or is it an on premise installation? Are the extensions only remote to the server or do you have local extensions as well? Do incoming calls work?
Navigate to Settings / Network / FQDN and make sure that your FQDN matches the Local SIP domain

Yiannish, Leejor, Thank you

Platform is on Amazon AWS, and extensions are all remote. Accidentally Local SIP domain was empty. I set this field and now it is working fine again.

Best Regards.
Gabriel

Glad to see the issue has been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.