Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

All extensions getting unregistered frequently

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by solomo76, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solomo76

I recently upgraded from v14 to v15.
    The problem is that after the installation, it is not stable yet.
    Very frequently system stops working and when I restart 3CX services from server, it starts to work again.
    This happens once in an hour or so.
    What Ihave noticed is that extensions are getting unregistered suddenly.

Normal extensions get unregistered and also system extensions also get unregistered:

Extension MakeCall is unregistered, removed contact: sip:MakeCall@127.0.0.1:5483;rinstance=ac55d4db1262b261

Extension IVRForward is unregistered, removed contact: sip:IVRForward@127.0.0.1:5483;rinstance=ba39267744108eaf

Extension EndCall is unregistered, removed contact: sip:EndCall@127.0.0.1:5483;rinstance=9db45b1e54e54ee2

Extension PlayFile is unregistered, removed contact: sip:playFile@127.0.0.1:5483;rinstance=ef067288d68e4060

Anybody knows what is going on?

thanks

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi solomo76,

Please let us know what OS are you on and what version of 3CX Phone System are you using? Also let us know what client are you use, windows client or IP Phones?
    Please make sure that your prompts on IVR are converted in a correctly format. Please try the 3CXConverterTool to re-convert your prompts and let us know if it works for you. You can find this tool on https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/sp2-convert-wav-files/

3. solomo76

Hi,
    I am using 3CX Professional Edition in my company of 300 staff on Windows 2012 R2.
    I was running v12.5 on IIS in Windows 2012 R2 so I wanted to upgrade.
    I took a backup and restored on v14 on IIS. Then took a backup of v14 and restored to upgrade to v15 (nginx).
    So now I am running on v15 for the past 2 weeks.

I am using Yealing phones as well as Windows phones.

This unregistering could be caused due to difference in IVR prompts?
    I did not know that I have to convert the wav files. Will try that as well.

Thanks.

4. solomo76

My IVR files are working fine. But the sudden unregistering issue still persists.
    Very frequently outbound calls stop working and all extensions get unregsitered. I couldnt figure out the cause of it.
    Has anyone encountered this in v15?

5. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi solomo76,

I have sent you a p.m.

6. BMGtech

Was there a fixed for this?

We are having the same problem after updating to SP5 on v15. Our PBX server is Server 2008 R2 standard. This is happening mainly on Grandstream phones, particularly the GXP2124 models.

7. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi BMGtech,

Please try to update your Windows machine and also check the hardware clock on your host.
    Please let us know if it works for you.

8. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    We think that this can be an issue with the number of allocated ports you have.
    Also it can be that your pbx is under attack, The blacklist ip needs to be put in the database and under this load, extensions may unregister because the machine has to take all its resources to the network stack because of the attack leaving 3CX without resources. This can also be the problem.

We need to take this in this manner.

You notice that extensions are unregistering.
    Try and find the time when this happened (when all extensions started to unregister)
    Then go to that time and see WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE - check events check logs.

We will keep monitoring this post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.