All inbound are being directed to operator

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lreinsma, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lreinsma

I'm a newbie....
    We have a Cisco Call Manager handing off traffic to 3CX. the sip is setup and receiving calls and able to get voicemail and get emailed to vm message, but all the calls are being directed, after the Cisco hand off, to the operator - which is the person I have listed in the SIP trunk "route calls to". I have setup extensions and DID incoming rules. Call log shows calls from inside or outside coming in, then it goes to the vm of the SIP trunk "route calls to".

some notes:
    all our Cisco phones are DID
    I'm only using 3CX for voicemail/email system
    when I call the "main trunk number" from the phone to setup vm, it goes directly to a voicemail message and not the access to vm message.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you check the 3CX Activity Log, it will show you the reason for calls ending up where they do, including any error messages, to help you make corrections.

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Also check the number that is arriving to the PBX. If it does not match exactly with the DIDs you created all calls will be routed to the main trunk number destination. You may need to adjust your DIDs to match what is arriving to the PBX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.