• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

All inbound are being directed to operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

lreinsma

Reaction score
I'm a newbie....
We have a Cisco Call Manager handing off traffic to 3CX. the sip is setup and receiving calls and able to get voicemail and get emailed to vm message, but all the calls are being directed, after the Cisco hand off, to the operator - which is the person I have listed in the SIP trunk "route calls to". I have setup extensions and DID incoming rules. Call log shows calls from inside or outside coming in, then it goes to the vm of the SIP trunk "route calls to".

some notes:
all our Cisco phones are DID
I'm only using 3CX for voicemail/email system
when I call the "main trunk number" from the phone to setup vm, it goes directly to a voicemail message and not the access to vm message.

If you check the 3CX Activity Log, it will show you the reason for calls ending up where they do, including any error messages, to help you make corrections.

Also check the number that is arriving to the PBX. If it does not match exactly with the DIDs you created all calls will be routed to the main trunk number destination. You may need to adjust your DIDs to match what is arriving to the PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.