Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

All vers... (now on 2.0.3) IN office / Out of office

Discussion in 'Android' started by ccomley, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccomley

3CXPhone ver
    -----
    I'm using 2.0.3 now but I think the query applies to any edition!

Device Info (if relevant)
    ------------------------------------------- ------------
    Phone Model: HTC One X
    Android ver: 4.0.3
    HTC Sense ver: 4.0
    Software Number 1.29.061.11

Issue Info (Suggestion Box!)
    ----------
    Does seem somewhat cumbersome to have to toggle In/Out of office on and off. I just wasted half an hour trying to get a new versino of 3CXPhone workign on my new Android 4 device only to realise I'd left "out of office" turned on, and, of course, I'm *in* the office.

Could there not be an "auto" setting which assumes *in* the office if the IP range is the same as that of the PBX, and *out* if it sn't, with a manual in/out over-ride in the event it's confused (e.g. by a remote site with the same private network range as the PBX lan site.)

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Here's where you can submit your suggestion, and see how it "flies"...http://3cx.ideascale.com/a/ideafactory.do?id=9854&mode=top&discussionFilter=byids&discussionID=22971

3. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

the ideas have moved to:

https://apps.facebook.com/threecxideas/?fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=1_0

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.