Allow listen, whisper and join conversation on IP Phones

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by danilobrambilla, Jul 27, 2017.

Allow listen, whisper and join conversation on IP Phones 4.8 5 4votes
4.8/5, 4 votes

1. danilobrambilla

I would like to use listen and whisper functions from IP Phones. As an IP phone could not display a conversation list, I imagine a new 3CX dial code like *[LISTEN-DIAL-CODE] followed by the extention I would like to listen to. Extension could be either extension number or extension name. Very same for whisper. Also I'd like to use these dial codes from custom speed dial. A third dial code would eventually allow to direct join to a conversation. More that one parties should be able to listen, whisper or join a conversation.

Thank you

2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

What's wrong with using 3CXPhone in CTI mode or 3CX WebClient which you pick the appropriate action and the call goes to your desk phone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. danilobrambilla

Some of our customers do not use the 3CXPhone phone, they bought expensive SIP phones and just want to use them. Some others do not have a PC at all because they do not need it, but they need to hear conversations and whispers for training purposes

4. JCarnes

We would like to see this implemented as well (for the same reason as above).