Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Allow Queue Managers to Login/out other Extensions

Discussion in 'Windows' started by AndrewT, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndrewT

It would be nice in the Queue manager view of the switchboard for those with manager rights to be able to login or logout other extensions. This would help out a lot when people leave their desk and forget to logout of the queue or change their presence. A simple addition to the drop down menu you get when you right click on the extension for "Login/Logout" would be great.

Thanks,
    Andrew

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Andrew,

If an extension has been set as a Queue Manager for a specific queue, then by right-clicking on any of the extensions in the Queue Pane they should get a "Log out/into Queue" Option as shown below.

Given this, I am moving this topic back to "3CXPhone for Windows" for further discussion.

Attached Files:

3. AndrewT

I have full Manager rights for all my Groups, but when I right click on any other Queue user other than me, I do not get the option to log them in/out. I am running V14 SP2.

Is there some Queue Manager setting I am missing?

Thanks,
    Andrew

4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

In the Queue settings, in the "Advanced" at the end you have the "Queue Email Notifications" option group, and right below that you have the option to designated Queue Managers.

*EDIT*
    I neglected to mention that this will require a Pro License Key.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.