• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Allworx is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel_hill

Reaction score
Hi all,
This is my first time post on this forum and I am sure that you will help me out. Does anyone know that what is Allworx? And how does it work in small business office. Is it really beneficial for a small business? Please drop me your opinion on Allworx. Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
:p

Yes! Allworx is very good device for any small or big organization. It provides businesses with all the mission-critical communications support in a single system. Allworx includes the most feature-rich IP phone and network system that supports both traditional and VOIP phones lines, you can get it all at the lowest installation cost and save lot of your money and time. Hope this will help you.
Good luck!
:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.