Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Always have 2 active calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Abbid, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abbid

Hi,

I'm looking for some help.
    We're currently using the free licenses for 3cx.
    Our server logs always show 2 active calls being counted towards the license limit. The logs show:
    Active calls counted toward license limit: [230,305] .
    Is there anyway i can see where 230 and 305 are being used?
    None of the extensions are on calls and yet the logs show two active calls constantly.

Do you guys have any ideas?

2. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

Those numbers are call numbers, not extensions. You can then filter the log by the call number to see what was going on.

3. Abbid

Thanks for the reply Ian,

That can't be numbers because when we get a call in (looking at a live call right now) the number i have in the logs is 660 but thats not the call number at all.
    If what your saying is correct, then that means i always have 2 active calls but i cant see them anywhere. None of the extension show as connected, neither do any of the ports/trunks.

Its becoming an issue because its eating into our 4 call license limit and getting 2 "real" calls in causes a license limit reached error for everyone else.

Any ideas?

4. way

way

Hello

Have you checked the system extensions status as well?

By going into the Server Activity logs tab, you can also see exactly what is handling those calls by clicking on on 'filter by call' and selecting the active calls (230 and 305). From there, you'll be able to see the call setup and exactly which extensions are currently on a call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.