Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Am I use 3cx for overseas voip call termination for gsm call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by abhijitabhik, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhijitabhik

Some of my friends stay in overseas country. And they have a lot of relative and friend to call. I check out some voip gsm gateway to manage those calls through my network. But suddenly I find the 3CX and it is a great idea. But I do not sure about 3CX capacity to overseas voip call termination for local gsm subscriber via using some local sim or another idea, Please. :idea:

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hi,

you can use GSM voip gateway or gsm analog device and next connect spa-3102 device.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. t4mack

What i would try and do is configure extension for each of my friends and have them use softphones. Use the sonftphones to connect the external ip of your 3cx system and forward the proper ports. This is how we connect when out of office or in another state. Let me know how this works out for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.