• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Am I use 3cx for overseas voip call termination for gsm call

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijitabhik

Reaction score
Some of my friends stay in overseas country. And they have a lot of relative and friend to call. I check out some voip gsm gateway to manage those calls through my network. But suddenly I find the 3CX and it is a great idea. But I do not sure about 3CX capacity to overseas voip call termination for local gsm subscriber via using some local sim or another idea, Please. :idea:

hi,

you can use GSM voip gateway or gsm analog device and next connect spa-3102 device.

What i would try and do is configure extension for each of my friends and have them use softphones. Use the sonftphones to connect the external ip of your 3cx system and forward the proper ports. This is how we connect when out of office or in another state. Let me know how this works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.