• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Amazon AWS - Key Pair not showing on PBX Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

DP1942

Reaction score
Hi,

When trying to use PBX Express with Amazon AWS. The Key pair isn't displayed in the list under "select Key Pair". However I have created the key pair & also followed the guide below.

https://www.3cx.com/docs/cloud-pbx-amazon-aws/

I can also see PBX Express has made contact with AWS as I see the time stamp against the Access key ID within AWS. Please could you advice on where I could be going wrong here?

Many Thanks

Reactions: StefanW
Anyone able to offer any advise on this please?

Hi we exactly the same issue as yourself.

At this point in time we are unable to resolve.

Can anyone assist?

let me have a look if any APIs have changed and come back once tested

hehe, got suck on the same page as you but also in Amazon I was not able to create the VM as i had apparently no key pair even I created one.

My mistake was that my key pair was created in the zone "Sao Paulo" so unless I selected in AWS or in PBXexpress the same region no key-pair was listed. So please create the key in the desired region and proceed the install. I will update the current guide.

2017-09-19_11h01_04.png

Managed to work this out in the end. Coming to the same result from trail & error. Thanks for the updated guide, makes things much clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.