• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

amoCRM server-side integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szymon Mydlarz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Could you please tell me whether the amoCRM server-side integration (that was re-implemented with the last 3CX update) requires any developers action or is it rather functional configuration (even I can do it as a marketing manager following the steps that described below:
https://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/amocrm-pbx-integration/|) ?

Simon

Hi Simon,

The integration with amoCRM is working and doesn't need any change from your side, you just need to follow this configuration guide:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/amocrm-pbx-integration/

Please note that you need 3CX v15.5 Update 5 or later for this integration to work.

Kind regards.

Good day

I was hoping that the application server side was going to do like the old extension :

Continuing the trend we started in 2016 with multiple CRM integrations available with 3CX V15, we’re kick-starting 2017 with yet another. Now you can easily integrate amoCRM with 3CX V15 too.

The configuration is easy and straightforward and offers many benefits to users of 3CX and amoCRM, these being:

• Click to Call – Launch calls straight from amoCRM via 3CX
  • Call Pop-ups – The customer record is brought up to you automatically during a call
  • Call Journals – Calls are logged as call records in the CRM
  • Create a new contact automatically when a call is received from an unknown number
To find out how easily you can achieve this integration please read the guide.
The 3CX Plugins are available from within the Management Console under the Updates tab.

3CX also integrates with other CRM systems which can be found here. If your CRM is not in the list you can develop your own plugin, more information here.

But as far as I was able to see the interhgration into server side is only adding name and phone number to contacts list with webclient, very far from CRM integrations.

Any news in when we can see the basic features as shown in previous version back ?

Best regards
JP

Hello JP,

With the server side integration you have contact popup functionality if you use the 3CX Web Client. What you don't have yet is call journaling and contact creation when not found, these features will be added later on. Unfortunately there is no ETA for this, but this is definitively in our road map.

Kind regards.

Good day

I ma logged in right now with both amocrm and webclient, and nothing is popping up on incoming calls.

I am using chrome

any idea whta it could be, when set into the 3cx , test with amo wihtin 3cx seems ok

thank for your helpI need to habe it runing for a large customer deployment

JP

Ok great I found it, top bottom right of the incoming call small window

very tiny icon, lol
but it works

can it be automatic ?

JP

Thank you

very fast display, looks perfect

have a great day

JP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.