Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

An exception occured EditExtension Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by stevef, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevef

I can no longer make any changes to configurations within the 3CX console (v12.5)
    The phone system seems to be working fine but when I try to make a configuration change I get a 3CX Interface exception error. When I try to make a config change to an extensions settings I get the following error.

'An exception occured EditExtension Error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation InnerException: FwdProfile'

I get a similar issue if I try to edit the rules for an inbound DDI. 'An exception occurred InboundRules Error: ExternalLine'

It seems I just can't make any configuration changes, although everything currently appears to be working OK, I just need to change some stuff.
    Any ideas what is happening?

I am getting multiple PostgreSQL errors in the application event logs.
    ERROR: could not open file "base/16385/18973": Invalid argument
    STATEMENT: select*from calendar where idcalendar=2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.