Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

An exception occurred EditExtension Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brianoakes, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianoakes

Howdy!

I am getting the following error when saving an extension when I am editing anything in the extension.

An exception occurred EditExtension Error: Server execution failed.

I have added/remove BLF's or change the email address. Same issue. Once I press ok to clear the message the dialog closes, and my settings appear to be changed. When open the extension again, the settings appear to take effect.

12.0.37098.738 SP.6.1

I have also seen a similar error: An exception occurened MailForm Error: server execution failed.

any ideas? I have seen this for a while. I did a uninstall/re-install and restore of the data, and the problem was still there.

Thanks!

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Locking this topic as support ticket investigation leaded to your hard drive hardware health. After correcting, reinstalling/restoring it worked.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.