Analog IP Gateway's - Reccommendaey tion

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mattstarkie, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattstarkie

Hello

I am currently using 3CX small business edition and i am looking to link our system up to the POTS.

We currently have 2 lines but will be extending this to 4 in the near future.

We are using Grandstream phones.

I have used the grandstream 4 port gateway a few times on this system and have had nothing but problems with it. So i was considering buying a completely different model.

So if anybody can reccommend one they are using and have found reliable and overall good then it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Matt Starkie

2. sipero123

Hi,

I would suggest a patton gateway.

Jonathan Hamon

3. discovery1

discovery1 Member

+1 for Patton - you would need a SN4114

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

patton too. 4112 or 4114 like said discovery.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. voipbaennjer

I had problems with Grandstream GXW-4104 POTS Gateway delivering phantom calls. Phone rang but nobody was on. I returned it 'cause I didn't know weather it was broken or it was the way it was (newest firmware was installed). Now I'm using Fritzbox 7170 'cause it works without problems and it delivers the caller id faster and 100% error free. The 4104 took some ring cycles until the phone rang and then it did not allways present the caller id...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.