Analog Phone Call Transfer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sgiddey, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgiddey

Hi
    I have a Linksys SPA 3102 for my POTS line. This is handy as I can have an emergency line in case of internet down or power failures... However, I cant seem to figure out how to do a call transfer from the Analog phones that I have I am using a Linksys ATA 2 port. Any ideas would be most welcome tried *78 etc to no avail

Thanks in advance

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what the 3102 has to do with an internal call transfer, so I may not be understanding your problem.

Most attended transfers in 3CX, using an ATA, are done with ,flash, ,get dialtone,dial extension number, wait for party to answer, announce the call, hang up.

Unattended (Blind transfer), involves, flash, get dialtone, dial blind transfer code (this can differ, or be set, depending on the make of ATA), get dialtone again, dial extension number, hangup.

I have to assume that you are dealing with transfer between 3CX extensions and not an analogue set, on the 3102 (FXS port) directly answering the PSTN line (not set-up as a 3CX extension).

3. sgiddey

Leejor
    Thanks again.. Flash works well for the transfer.. All the documentation I was reading stated ## ext. This was not working but now I am good. Appreciate the help this forum is fantastic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.