Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

android and conference

Discussion in 'Android' started by bluetel2, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hi all,

android and conference on galaxy s not work correctly. 3cx connect to conference but when ask join conference it can't take my numbers and the #. server said just "tipe you number conference ...."

tks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Here's a few thing you can try:

1) Go to that extension's "Other" section and click on PBX Delivers audio.

2) Make a wireshark capture and confirm that you actually see the DTMF's being sent

3) When you call 700, type 1 and then press # and see if it works.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hi Leonidas,

It's Work like this with "pbx deliver audio" and for this is correct 1 bug, the audio listening (speaker or earpiece) only with conference not with other sip hardphone or 3cxphone.

in conference an other bug, there is no time to said my username. conference server said said your name then tape # but it's like server make directly #, i have no time to said.

i send you the wireshark file per mp

the number of extension android is 500 and ip 94
    tks

4. fychan

HI There,

I'm using the Android 3cX Phone with HTC Desire.
    I expereience that I can get past to key in a new confrence ID and press "#"
    However, the next prompt to press "*" to create a new conference I can never get past.

The only way I can get around this... is to change 3CXPhone to "Speaker" mode... and press the "*" key then I can create the new conference.

It seems that 3CX phone having some issues with In-Band DTMF?
    the normal calls goes thru perfectly well...

regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.