• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Android app disconnecting after a while and calls aren't ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arunesh Dutta

Reaction score
I have 3cx pbx recently installed and android app version 15.5.344.I am using app in another android as well it works fine.But in my Redmi 4a the app is giving issues like after some time the calls aren't ringing as it should and the other party will simply hear a false ring,though I see some missed call notifications,I either have to open the app which it shows as available and is able to receive calls which is inconvenient and unreliable..The background process is enabled for it and auto start is also on.Kindly guide how to fix it

Hi,
disable battery optimization going into settings->device maintenance->battery and set the power saving mode to off. Than click on the "battery usage" and tap the more button on the action bar at the top right (the tree dots you find on the screen) and choose Optimize battery usage.
On the Optimize Battery Usage screen, switch to the All apps list from the drop-down to see all of the apps on your device. Turn off to exclude 3CX from the Doze feature. The Doze feature is the one that probably generate your issue.

regards
--
nitrox

Last edited:
Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.