• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Android auto provisionning profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adil

Reaction score
I have installed the android version (version 15) of 3CX on my phone, however it keeps loading provisioning profile every few minutes. My issue is that I'm not able to connect through 3/4G and I have tried to change the configuration under my mobile setup, but with no luck as the auto provisioning keeps changing it back to its original setup. any clues?

here is my current setup under my 3CX android setup/ accounts

local PBX address = 192.168.100.16
External PBX address = XXX.XXX.com which I have configured through Dyn.com and which I have used under 3CX V12 and was working fine.

stun server = same above XXX.XXX.com:5060
use of 3CX |Tunnel out of network is checked

outbound Proxy Server is empty

And the 3CX installed on my home PC is V14 with Patton FXO gateway.
hope to hear for a solution

Please make sure that you pass the firewall checker found on the Dashboard of the management console and make sure that port 5090 is forwarded correctly.

I did run the firewall checker and its successful and port 5090 is configured correctly on my router. Any other suggestions?

Is my mobile configuration above correct? do I need external PBX address? its working fine whenI'm connected to wifi. my only iissue is 3/4G connection where I'm not able to register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.