Android call history show the 3cx voip calls

Discussion in 'Android' started by belteno, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belteno

Hi,

I have a big problem. When I use 3cx, the normal android call history show the voip calls in the history list. If I use another voip client this problem not happens. This is a problem for me because I use a call counter (call meter ng) app. which is count all my calls and show how much they cost. Please try to fix it. Thx.

HTC Desire, Android 2.2

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

I've checked your issue on the HTC Desire.

When you make or receive a call with the 3CXPhone, the call is correctly written in the phone's call history.
    You can see this callhistory with both the 3CXPhone and the Android Phone's Internal Phone / History function.
    This is all how the phone should work / correct behavior.

I don't see what the problem is. Can you elaborate?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. belteno

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. The trouble is that, I do not want to see the in/out calls of 3cxphone in the normal android call history list, because these VoIP calls represents other payment modes. So I can not keep track how much did I spent to phone calls, because the programs which can count these, work from the call history list and they count the voip calls too, so the total amount will be much more.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The 3CXPhone does not have it's own separate call history unfortunately.
    The only way to do what you want is to disable call history logging for the 3CXPhone by going to:

3CXPhone > Profiles > YourProfile > Integration > Log call records and disable this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. belteno

That was what I looked for. This is good solution for me if it works. Thank you! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.