• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Android contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpy

Reaction score
Have 3cx working on an HTC desire - account registered, calls made

However I cannot see any contacts when pressing the person icon at lower left. Phone shows a blank contacts screen and 'no matches found'

I am having the same problem on my AT&T Captivate.
It is running Eclair 2.1
I have contacts on the phone but they do not show up in 3CX.

I see all my contacts and can select and call. The search button does nothing though. So I have to manually scroll through all the contacts to find the one I want.

Could 3CX add search functionality in the next version please?

Also all my phone numbers are stored in the format "+61399999999". 3CX does not seem to work with the + - or perhaps the fault is with my VoIP provider. Does anyone know how to get these numbers working?

Re: Android contacts in Format "+49 (30) 123..." dont work

Hi, I have no problems to display contacts on my Android (ACER E400) from 3CX, but i get the Numbers formatted in e.G. "+49 (30) 123 456 78". This is the international Format and 3CX dosent work on it !!! ???
PLEASE fix this issue!

djmills32
We cannot add a search option in the Android phone's own Contact Directory. It is unfortunately owned by google, so we can't really change their code :mrgreen:
Also the HTC Desire does not seem to have a search option in it's contact list.

c-fischer
Numbers that start with a + seem to work perfectly here as it's been tested with a total of 8-9 phones here, i don't understand why you are having this issue and i'm not.

Contacts are not working with 3CX for android version 2.0.5. I cannot see any contacts when pressing the person icon at lower left. Phone shows a blank black contacts screen.To initiate call you have to use dial pad. There are contacts on my Sony Xperia Go android phone,Android version 2.3.7. Contacts works with network operator calls or messaging, but not with 3CX .

I am downloaded 3CX for my android enable Samsung Galaxy S3, but it,s not working. I am totally new in 3CX world. Can anyone please help me. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.