Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Android Push

Discussion in 'Android' started by 12494, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12494

12494 Member

FWIW - I have a Samsung Galaxy S5/Verizon phone. I have push set up.

My question is about expectations - what is push supposed to do for me?

My obervations:
    When screen is blanked, if a call is incoming, my phone vibrates once and that is all. Screen does not wake up and there is no audible ring. I would never notice this if I weren't holding the phone in my hand and waiting for a call.

If I am holding the phone and feel the vibrate, I can then wake up the screen and see a green phone symbol in the notification bar. I can swiped down on the notification bar and tap the 3CX notification and it will launch the app and answer the call.

Is this all the incoming call notification does? Should it ring the phone? Should there be a persistent vibrate?

Thanks.

Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What version of Android is the phone running? That (along with the phone model/version) could have a bearing on the behaviour. That info would allow other members with the same hardware/Android version to put forward their experience.

3. 12494

12494 Member

Phone is Android v4.4.4

3CX Phone is v12.5.26

Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.