• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Android - Sound issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius ARNAUD

Forum User
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've installed and configured a 3cx instance, some extentions are registered.
But I've an issue with my phone OnePlus 6 and 3cx client 15.5.346 when I click on ignore Push and then reopen the app and try to make a call to an external number sometimes I hear nothing and sometimes people didn't hear me.
To solve this I've found a temporary solution which is to first click on rerecord and then click on reprovisionning.
So its a bit annoying because it also append randomly without ignore push before.

If you have an solution I will be pleased!
Thanks

I am also using the OnePlus 6 with the 3CX client without issue.
Do calls work fine to internal extensions?
3CX on-prem or hosted?

If you haven't done so, have a read through the 3CX Android Forum for similar issues. Also, it's the best place to post Android issues.

Last edited:
I am also using the OnePlus 6 with the 3CX client without issue.
Do calls work fine to internal extensions?
3CX on-prem or hosted?

Yes always work fine to internal extensions. 3cx Hosted.

If you haven't done so, have a read through the 3CX Android Forum for similar issues. Also it's the best place to post Android issues.

Ok I'll take a look so. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.