Android tunnell failure

Discussion in 'Android' started by centro1, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. centro1

Hello,

i have some problems with 3CX 2.0.5 Android and tunnell connecting. It works fine on a Samsung GT5830 Android 2.3.7 .

But now (it worked for a while) on a samsung galaxy S3 4.04 i cannot connect using tunnell. On a local LAN it works fine (using in office profile). Out of office, either connecting with 3G o WiFi i cannot establish a tunnell connection.

I did configure the phone from 3CX server console so the settings must be right (just because on the other phone everything works fine).

Firewall setting are ok i allow tunnell connection on 5090 port. On the extension settings->Other the "block tunnell connections" is un-checked .

Any ideas?

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

What does server activity log in 3cx says? You can also start wireshark and see is there any traffic is coming to 3cx (filter by port 5090 in wireshark). your extension options are configured properly as you said.

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Given that your other phone (the GT5830) works just fine using the tunnel, you can probably assume that the firewall at the 3CX end is not the problem. I would suspect it is something on the phone itself, since it did work once, and it is now failing when using both 3C and Wifi. Were there any changes, new Apps, or anything else done to the set (carrier pushed updates) ?

Have you tried deleting the App, then downloading, re-installing, and manually provisioning?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.