Android Webmeeting crashing upon login issue

Discussion in 'Android' started by pitrickzul, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitrickzul

Hello,

I'm currently on 10.1.0.1 (latest)

Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 7.0, build ARA1

When i click a link for a webmeeting, my meeting app launches and connects to the server but then it just shuts off and goes back to the launcher. I tried on a Pixel 1 and it's working fine.

I cleared cache, re-installed the app and still the same issue

I'm currently downloading my Android Oreo update, will test on 8.0 but just wanted to know if i was alone with this issue

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Sounds like you might be trying to enter a meeting that hasn't started yet. Getting returned to the main screen is what you'd experience when this happens.

What happens if you try to open the same link from a browser on a PC?

Unfortunately for now the Android app doesn't give you many hints or visible error messages on what might be going wrong. We do plan to fully improve our app in the near future with the appropriate error notifications.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pitrickzul

The meeting was already started. I had my laptop as the organizer (on another extension) waiting in the room. I upgraded my S8 to 8.0 and the issue is now gone, so it must be a bug with the app and something within 7.0 or Samsung Experience UI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.