• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Announcements and IVR Menus in Queues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Delp

Reaction score
Can I setup a call queue that will give the callers options every couple minutes such as press 2 to leave a voice mail or press 3 to speak to supervisor or stay on the line to continue to hold etc...

I would need to setup about 20 Queues with all of them having a customized announcent and options.
Thank you. :)

you can realize it if you set the Maximum Queue Wait Time (seconds) to a value you give the the option menue and set Destination if no answer << to a prepared digital receptionist that give the options and then he will be send back to queu - but don´t forget every time he reenter the queu he become the last position so if he is mr. lucky he will stay in the queu until the hell is freezing. :)

not a good solution if you have much trafic in queu (more then 2 at the same time) and to not confuse your customers you best disable Announce Queue position to caller (so he is not confused if he jump in position 4 then 2 then 4 then 5 ) ;-)

Andy

Thanks for the Reply Andy, :D

We have enough callers stacked in Queses that we would need the Annoucment option to run and leave them in the Queue.

There is a lot to like about this product. It appears the feature set needs to fill out a little more before it will be viable for my purposes.

Thank you for idea. We definitely will implement it. Actually, we have a brand new queue manager in development, and as soon as it will be ready we'll add this feature to it.

what a great idea :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.