Anonymous Call Blacklist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mukkacow, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mukkacow

Hello,

I have a problem for blacklisting some anonymous calls. One of my providers handle anonymous call like this:
    I have set *non* in "Blacklisted numbers" but this seems work only for providers that handle anonymous calls like this:
    Are there any solutions to solve this problem ?

2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Add Anonymous, anonymous, Unavailable and unavailable, one per line, into blacklist for numbers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mukkacow

Hi @ship.bg,

It doesn't work. It only works if after sip: you have something (eg. sip:Anonymous@xx.xx.xx.xx). In this case the provider if call is anonymous does't write anything after sip: and the result is that blacklist will not work.

:-(

4. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Providers usually send 'Anonymous' or 'Unavailable', not an empty string. If string is empty, you don't have criteria to block call.
    Analyse your traffic.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mukkacow

When you have a situation like this and you have for eg. anonymous after sip: then you can block it using the "Blacklisted numbers".
    In my case the provider when calls are anonymous doesn't write anything after sip: so there is no way to block it using "Blacklisted numbers".
    In this case noway to block them ?

6. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

I'm afraid, not.

7. mukkacow

Thanks you. Will try contact the provider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.