• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Another issue... 3CX wont ring on my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vo-services

Reaction score
It works fine on Android phone... it rings in & out, but on my PC (Win.7, 64bit) it does not. I can dial out but it just won't receive any calls.

Can someone suggest something...please :(

P.S. I am using MyDivert

So, this is a registration issue, or an audio issue? Doesn't ring, and can't receive calls could be two different things.

Are you set to use STUN, does you provider require it? Are you behind a router, have you tried using a public IP? Have you tried from more than one location (home and a hotspot)?

Having a look over the mydivert service....does it require another number (working), to forward the number you buy from them, to?

No all you need to do is add an extension for the softphne register the phone and your good to go no need to forward any numbers. Please give more detail in your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mendy E
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.