Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Another possible V$.0A bug

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ryandc, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryandc

Here's the applicable log file:
    10:21:29.905 Call::Terminate [CM503006]: Call(53): Call is terminated
    10:21:29.889 CallCtrl::eek:nSelectRouteReq [CM503008]: Call(53): There's no known route to target: <sip:101:5060;user=vmail>
    10:21:29.858 CallCtrl::eek:nIncomingCall [CM503001]: Call(53): Incoming call from 20001@(Ln.20001@FaxTest2) to <sip:101:5060;user=vmail>

Right now, I have two 3cx boxes-- a 3.1 production box and the 4.0 alpha box. Because I can't reroute any of our SIP trunks at the moment for testing with the 4.0A box, I attempted to set up a trunking solution using a workaround mentioned here previously (can't seem to find the link now). Essentially, you configure a VOIP line on one box and a PSTN Gateway on the other, mapped to each other's IP's, and they will register against each other properly.

Doing this, I can make a call from my 4.0 box to my 3.1 box, and have it ring an extension, no problem.
    However, when I attempt to make a call in the other direction, I get the error message displayed above.
    Any ideas?

2. bhavank

bhavank New Member

try this

make a 3cx-to-3cx trunk in alpha version 4 and make it master you will see in setting. and then configure those details in voip gateway and enter similar details in it and sip registrar as apha version 4 server address. this way it will work.

Let me know your reault.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ryandc

3cx-to-3cx trunk works fine. Unfortunately, it doesn't support fax pass-through, which is the feature I'm gunning for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.