Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Another Trunk question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by wpanagotopulos, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wpanagotopulos

Related to my ealier trunk group post -

I have a Grandstream 4104 gateway with 4 physical POTS lines connected to it. 1-3 are a LEC hunt group and 4 is a dedicated fax line.

I have only programmed 1-3 in the Grandstream AND in the 3CX. (I have yet to figure out how to make two TGs on the same gateway - something I asked in a earlier post http://www.3cx.com/forums/trunk-groups-4745.html) But when I initiate an outbound call, the 4th line is always chosen!! It's almost as if there's not relation between the outbound groups and the gateway.....

I know this is probably an issue with the grandstream but it seems to me that if I only program lines 1-3 in the 3CX, only lines 1-3 should be used.....

Any ideas as to why this is happening and how I can gain better control over the trunk configuration?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.