Any one tried it out on a Samsung Galaxy III S ?

Discussion in 'Android' started by leejor, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It seemed that the Samsung Galaxy III S is being pushed extensively in Europe (and elsewhere) this summer, with kiosks on almost every corner. Just wondering if anyone has tried running 3CX Phone on it?

It was quite impressive, but not being able to run the App, by years end, would be a deal-breaker for me.

2. decobezerra

Yes, It works fine.

But when the 3cx is active it turns the default application to phone call and wont allow me to use the regular phone application, anyone knows how to change that?

3. Cjay

Cjay New Member

I guess the tick box "Redirect normal calls (if set, GSM calls are rerouted to use VoIP when possible)" under the integration section of the configuration is supposed to handle the GSM/VoIP choice. Except it doesn't... On my phone this option wont work properly with calls going to VoIP regardless of the setting (plus, if set to force VoIP calls, it seems to deselect itself).

Apart from that all ok...

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll add that phone to my consideration list when it comes to upgrade time. Realized after I posted that it's the Galaxy S III, not III S). Of course you can't edit your posts, at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.