• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Any word yet on when the new version of 3cx is comming out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph

Reaction score
Good Evening everyone,

Been waiting for the next version of 3CX since it is supposed to have Caller ID with name capability. This capability is key for clients. :shock:

My understanding is that it is supposed to be available early October. Any word yet on a definitive date? :wink:

Take care,

/Insert Drum Role Here/

Ralph someone from support reponded to another post that it would be the middle of this month.

V4 3CX IPPBX

Hi guys - nothin is 100% guaranteed but it is estimated that Version 4 will be released late October. Again this is just an estimate and approximation.

V4 is going to have some pretty cool killer features 8) - Stay on the look out for it. Of course we'll fully announce when it's released so rest assured that you'll be informed.

Great. Good job 3CX team.

Thanks

Thanks guys,

The lack of caller ID name has brought our 3CX sales effort to a standstill since it is a required feature for our clients.

I'm hopeful that the new version will be out soon.

Take care,

Even thoug i use the free version im waiting too for this new version to see all the features it will have. :D

Cheers

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience in this. I can tell you that this weekend we will be 'feature complete'. Now its testing and bug fixing.

Anyone interested in an alpha version? :) If yes, we can upload something much earlier then end of October....

Sure, I'll do it.

Good to hear, it will be earlier.

I have one location that would not be dependent on VoIP only, would be happy to try it there.

I'd be happy to test it out here.

I would also be interested in trying it!

Thanks for the feedback! Well try to get something to you earlier... Well see how testing goes this week and update you.

admin said:
Thanks for the feedback! Well try to get something to you earlier... Well see how testing goes this week and update you.
I think what would be better than the alpha version, is the list of the new features!!!

The Alpha version IS the list of new features :lol: . If this was GM it would be called the concept car.

i will also try it out in our new offivce

Mirzab said:
The Alpha version IS the list of new features :lol: . If this was GM it would be called the concept car.
As a newbie could you please guide me to this Alpha version feature list? I would really like to see what is in this package so I can decide if I should wait a couple of weeks before trying out 3CX or start with version 3.
I want to test the integration of Exchange 2007 and Office Communications Server 2007 and perhaps support for that is much better in version 4.

yip, count me in for an alpha too..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.