Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Anybody using Checkpoint with 3CX - "ACK is not received"

Discussion in 'Windows' started by zoomzoomvince, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoomzoomvince

Hi All,

I've been using 3CX v10 with a Zywall USG-200 now for some months and it has been rock solid and reliable. We were taken over by another company recently and the USG-200 has been replaced by a Checkpoint UTM-1 device which I no longer have control over.

What I have noticed is that after 30 seconds calls are dropped after and ACK error.

14:49:40.161|.\InviteADS.cpp(545)|Log2||InviteADS::eek:nAckNotReceived:[CM503021]: Call(2): ACK is not received<br>

I then ran the firewall checker and it looks like there are translation errors.

Looking at some other posts on this forum it seems that the firewall is obviously mis-configured and probably a PAT/NAT issue. Does anybody have any pointers on settings for a Checkpoint UTM-1 so that I can direct these guys in the right direction.

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: Anybody using Checkpoint with 3CX - "ACK is not received

this firewall has something called: SmartDefense Categories
    This must be disabled for VoIP.
    Read here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/57472040/85/SmartDefense-Categories#outer_page_495

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.