• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Anyone running a 50+ extension system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jschlatter

Reaction score
We are actively looking at installing a 3cx phone system. With that I want to make sure that they system truly performs as advertised... Is anyone running a 50+ extension system on 3cx? (we are looking at approximately 75)

We will be using a PRI with DID, some FXS ports for legacy, a paging server, and some other basic features. Any feedback would be great.

Hi there,

I run 200-300 Call tests everyday no problems.

I think 3CX can handle 50+ Calls no problem :p

Kind of late to reply here but we have several locations with 150+ extensions. These have seven Grandstream 4124 analog gateways for resident rooms, 20+ Polycom IP331 Phones and over 12 Polycom Kirk 4020 DECT cordless. We have 23 VoIP Channells at both locations and some spare analog lines for backup.
Depending on the volume of calls, faxes and conferences your business requires - you may want to build a "real" server to handle Windows, 3CX, DHCP to provision phones and other services. We have a half a dozen smaller sights that now bridge into these to sites for inter-ofice and outbound calls.

I totally recommend 3CX, Polycom Phones and Patton Gateways. I know I mention Grandstream above but for bullet proof performance Patton is the way to go.

Hope this helps,
Chris Shatto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mendy E
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.