Anyone using Inphonex???

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ralph, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralph

Ralph Member

How is their service, voice quality, etc??

Thanks

2. aguilar

aguilar New Member

hi
    we had tested Inphonex and works fine

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. davidjeastiii

we are using inphonex at our office and are definately satisfied with it, one of our sales guys has complained about a couple dropped calls, but no one else has had a problem, so it very well could have been user error

4. Halea

Halea New Member

Hi there,
    We have been using InPhonex for more than two years now. The company is dependable. Their service is at par with the top tier VOIP service providers. Never experienced a dropped call during the last 12-14 months. (We monitor that very closely, most our communications are mission sensitive/critical and recorded).
    The fact that their "pay as you go" service also works as a calling card is extremely useful.
    Overall very happy with the service. Now with all these positive thoughts, I have to mention about one peculiar problem which we believe is associated with their service. It's so limited that it doesn't influence our rating of this service. The problem is: there are certain phone numbers in France, serviced by France Telecom, which if called via InPhonex won't hear us. In such situations we can hear them crystal clear, they can't hear us at all - typical one way communication. We ran into a handful situations like this, and those specific numbers consistantly haven't worked for several months now. So, we route our calls to France Telecom through a UK based service just to be on the safe side.
    Halea

5. ecwilson

ecwilson New Member

What version of 3cx are you using???
    We are having problems with v5.1.4393.0 with DTMF tones.

ecwilson

6. Halea

Halea New Member

ecwilson,
    I'm currently on Version 5.1.4128.0. If 3CX doesn't "get" (i.e. digital attendant, voice mail control etc) your DTMF signalling from your digital phone or FXS attached analog phone, make sure that on your phone equipment or FXS device DTMF via RTP (RFC2833) is activated. With Inphonex, you might want to turn on also SIP INFO so that your DTMF reaches its destination in the PSTN world via InPhonex. I've used every version of 3CX since December of 2007, I never ran into any serious issues with DTMF. It's possible that you have line echo problems which result in doubled or tripled DTMF digits. I have that situation in one particular case that I am still trying to work out. It's rare though.
    Halea

7. ecwilson

ecwilson New Member

Thanks I will check the ip phones to make sure they are set right.
    3cx V3.1.2434.0 works just fine but when we ran the phone thru
    a server with V5.1.4393.0 things did not work. We have no analog
    ata devices in our setup just ip phones.

ecwilson

8. Ralph

Ralph Member

Thanks for the responses. We are going to set up a test line. BTW have you tried using an InPhonex line for internet faxing with 3CX?

Thanks again

9. Halea

Halea New Member

Ralph,
    I have tried once and I couldn't make it work. I didn't insist as I was busy on more important stuff, and also I was troubled by some statements on the Inphonex website indicating that they supported Inphonex to inphonex faxing but nothing else, or maybe I misunderstood (I probably did).
    I have 3 PSTN fax lines that are going to be decomissioned next month so I need to get Inphonex faxing to work (or one of the other VOIP providers, we have three of them), so I am very much interested in a quick recipe about where to start. If anyone can help, I'll greatly appreciate it.
    Regards,
    Halea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.