• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

API and linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerard1982

Reaction score
Hello @Gerard1982,

Yes, you can use this API from Linux, but you need to target .NET Core 1.0 for 3CX v15.5 Update 2.

If you use the just released Update 3 alpha, then you should target .NET Core 2.0.

Kind regards.

Thanks for your answer, with .core 1.0 as the target I get the same error :

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'tcxpscom_native': Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

I can find the dll under Windows. Within the linux installation this is not available.

Hello @Gerard1982,

Are you using the reference to the file "3cxpscomcpp2.dll" taken from the Linux server?

Kind regards.

Yes , output on the Linux server :

root@debian:/usr/lib/x2r# dotnet ConsoleApp6.dll
/usr/lib/x2r/3CXPhoneSystem.ini
Config Found!!!!!
Instance bin path:/usr/lib/3cxpbx/
Bootstrap
/usr/lib/3cxpbx/System.Core.dll
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'tcxpscom_native': The specified module could not be found.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem.RegisterListener(MyPFN_UPDATE_LISTENER f)
at TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem.get_Root()
at ConsoleApp6.Program.Bootstrap(String filePath, String[] args)
at ConsoleApp6.Program.Main(String[] args)
root@debian:/usr/lib/x2r#

OK, but you have Visual Studio installed on a Windows machine, right? Your Visual Studio project is referencing the library "3cxpscomcpp2.dll". Where did you take that DLL? Did you take it from the Linux server or from a Windows installation?

I have copied this with winscp from the linux server.
I can also add it within my .net core project. With the dll of the windows version this is not possible, because this is .net 4.?

Both are .NET Core 1.0, but they're different implementations. Did it work with the DLL taken from the Linux server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.