App call volume

Discussion in 'Android' started by NT4, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NT4

NT4

Hi

Is there a way to increase the call volume on the 3cx app? As it is much quieter than when I call the same number using the regular mobile network. I'm currently using the moto g2.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You're pretty much limited to the volume control on the phone. It may be that the trunk level, into the PBX is not as loud as it could be. Changing the volume (generally possible if trunks use a gateway) on trunking gets tricky, as there is a risk of introducing echo problems, if it is increases too much.
    You might want to check that the the Codec that App is set to use, matches the one your trunks use so that there is no transcoding happening. That shouldn't make much of a difference, but always worth testing.

3. NT4

NT4

Thanks I think that might have done the trick. I'll know for sure when I have to work down in the factory again.
    I couldn't see a volume option in the trunk section but I did notice some other options. Would you recommend any of these unselected options being enabled?

upload_2018-3-26_20-14-29.png

upload_2018-3-26_20-15-31.png

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Those should not have any affect on volume and should not be changed unless you are attempting to fix another issue.

5. NT4

NT4

I shale leave them alone then. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.