• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

App is out in the Apple App Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.

comtel1

Reaction score
Grab it up! Looks nice but stun is not doing the trick. Still getting 1 way audio over 3g AT&T.. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks.

one way outdio is most the issue with the firewall or the telco, try it in the wifi inhouse and see if its working there. what i do the most is to avoid any telc issues to vpn from my iphone in to my LAN and then just log in to the local ip, works everywhere!

I'll put this on my wife's 3GS with iOS 4.1 tonight.

If it works successfully I'll post details of the settings and providers that I use (in the UK).

I just downloaded and performed a quick test. The app feels like a decent start but is still pretty rough:

-why can't I select bluetooth before I dial and connect?
-I'd pay for G.729 support
-The codec priority setup is just weird
-Auto provisioning didn't work for me but I only gave it a minute or so to work
-Call quality seems to be less good than Acrobits

On the upside, setup is dirt simple with a 3CX system and that's what I've been waiting for.

Leon

Hey,

for the auto provisioning you have to change/add this 2 reg keys:

http://www.3cx.de/blog/3cxphone-for-iphone-provisioning/

unfo. the post have been removed from the us blog.
Restart after the host and you will see the BC from the iphone in the phone tab.

-why can't I select bluetooth before I dial and connect?
BT was the last feat. we put in the build before we send it out to apple so we have a start, its on the map

-I'd pay for G.729 support
maybe in future coming as a pay verison of the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArjenDsnty
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.