• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

append incoming id to a (Ring my mobile simultaneously) call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidara

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm at wits end here and any help would be greatly appreciated.

When a call from a queue gets assigned to a free extension, both 3CX and their mobile rings,
as I have ticked the 'Ring my mobile simultaneously' .
In the 3CX app (android) the correct incoming caller id is assigned but on the mobile call the DID of the line is attached. How can I make sure the original callers id is attached to the mobile call.
Attached are my current outbound settings from the outbound trunk making the mobile call. I have tried to set 'Originator Caller ID' where I thought appropriate.

Thanks in advance for any help

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 16
I believe you want to set that for Remote Party ID - Called Party : User Part
Please test it and let me know if that works as you intend.

EDIT: Oops. Try that.

Reactions: Hidara
I believe you want to set that for Remote Party ID - Called Party : User Part
Please test it and let me know if that works as you intend.

EDIT: Oops. Try that.
Cheers for the reply but no luck :(

Does your provider allow you to change outgoing caller ID? Some don't. There are several outbound trunk options that can be changed, depending on what your provider wants. I would check with them first to see if they allow it.

Last edited:
Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.