application problem with galaxy s plus

Discussion in 'Android' started by samanody, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samanody

hey all,

i have a problem with the 3CX app with andriod 2.3.3 on galaxy s plus. it registers with my sip server but once i start a call it truns my phone into vibation and then the call drops and i get an error message that the 3CX has shutdown unexpectedly and it gives me 2 choices either to force quite or report.
    its a strange problem actually i tried to uninstall and install again but the same issue

2. samanody

ok now i realized that changing the phone to vibration is a feature but i didn't understand the purpose from it. but now what's with the crashing issue. i found in the support page that they are indicating certain models of phones. does this mean my phone is not supported yet.

can someone help please ????

3. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The issue is that there are over 1000 Android Models in the market and we can not buy them all every month.
    How can pay for that... so we have a couple of phone here where we test the 3cxphone with and list them.
    we dont say it does not work on any other android phone but maybe issues can be expected. and by the looks of it one of them is yours...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. samanody

i don't know how this will help .... i gave my phone to the service center and they formatted it completely and upgraded the android version actually its the same but different build number.

but I'm facing the same problem the message I'm getting is (com.tcx.sip.ui) stopped unexpectedly and i have to force quite or send a report. is there like an older version that i can use and it would work fine for me

5. jacekr

hello

I have also Samsung S Plus, Android 2.3.3 and the same problem.
    I would like to offer help in solving this issue, is there anything I could to to help?

BR
    Jacek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.