Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

ArtDio Phone with 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by elewis, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elewis

I have an ArtDio SIP phone (IPF-2000) that I am having trouble getting to register on the 3CX system.
    I have created an extension (100) but I am a bit unsure of the credentials and how they work. It seems the 3CX system must see these credentials from the ArtDio phone. I set the user name and password both to 100, and I set the ArtDio parameters that I thought might be authentication parameters to 100, but it still won't register.

Any help is aprreciated. I am sure the problem lies between the chair and the keyboard! :lol:

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Actually in this case it might not be between the keyboard and chair at all :)

I have never heard of this phone - it could very well not be compatible or not well implemented. Quite frankly i would try with a softphone or buy another hardware phone to test with first..... Other then that look at the server status logs and then at the SIP logs using a wireshark capture....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. datu503

Hello,
    the IPF2000 and IPF2000L were quite popular few years (3-4 years ago).
    They are sip phones in the early days.
    This phone works fine with my new install 3CX Free Edition.

Walden, tech-r-us

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.