Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Assistance needed with callflow!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Paul Fouche, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Fouche

Good Day,

I have a client that has rather long hold times within their queues.
    is it possible to do the following :

Intro to queue says that end user can press 1 at anytime to leave a message
    User holds.
    At 60 seconds :
    Thanks for holding , press 1 at anytime to leave a message.
    at 120 seconds
    Same message
    at 240 Xfer to an "unavailable" queue which tells them that they will be moved to a voice mail box - Call transfers to voice mail box.

Would like to know if it is possible to get the "press 1 at anytime to leave a message " to work

I haven't got much experience with callflow designer ( if i need to do this with callflow designer) some help would be appreciated

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

3. Paul Fouche

Hi Thanks for your response.
    The Queue Manual shows nothing even relating to my question.. apart from the fact that its a queue.
    the solutions you posted dont allow for the user to Press 1 "at anytime"

Is there no way of changing the function of callback? basically where a user can press the button at any time.

Thank you for taking the time to post anyway.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I thought you wanted a way for callers to exit the queue and leave a message.

in section 6, it states... "This option also gets triggered if the caller presses the ‘*’ button on his phone. This gives callers an option to exit out of the queue and leave a message."

5. Paul Fouche

Hey there, Thanks alot for the help leejor but 3cx has responded and what i was trying to do is not possible in 3cx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.