Assistant *Discussion

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by carltoncl, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carltoncl

Today is our first full business day using the V9 assistant and overall we like it. But one thing it's doing that annoys the heck out of us is "stuttering".

What it does is it will start to refresh (even though I have automatic refresh off) then it will just hang, then say "Not connected", then after about 30 - 60 seconds it will refresh correctly. Calls themselves are not affected, this is purely an Assistant issue.

Just to be clear, our V8 assistant was rock solid and hardly ever did this at all, maybe once every few months. V9 does it about every 15 minutes.

Any ideas why it does this?

EDIT: It's not just me. We have 5 customer service reps having the same issue using Win Vista and Win 7.

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: Assistant stuttering

Hi,

Can we have a backup of your system? Please send it to :nb@3cx.com for review.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Can you give us more details on this?
    How is the Assistant Stuttering? Can you describe it in more detail / Screenshot?

What are the specs of the computers that the Assistant is installed on?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. carltoncl

I think we figured out why this was happening. We did not reboot the 3CX server after upgrading from v8 to v9. Once we rebooted the server the next day this issue seemed to resolve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.